Please use the following links to view and print forms. Once filled out, drop off or return by mail to the administrative office; 128 West Main St., Conway, NH 03818. You can e-mail it to us using the E-Mail Us link above as well.

Use this link to rent the park, gazebo, or the Firehouse Meeting Room
 use of facilities app

Use this link to request an abatement to the sewer portion of your bill for an incident, such as a leak, that has unreasonably raised your bill. Please provide pictures as proof that the water did not enter the sewer system. The District may only abate the sewer portion of your bill. This is accomplished by comparing the most recent bill with the bill from the same quarter of the previous year. The difference between the two will be used.

The CVFD Board of Commissioners will act as a board of adjustment and will review and render decisions for requests for abatements or adjustments.
 Sewer usage abatement form

Use these links to apply for a new water/sewer connection: new connections only.
 Water Connection Application          Wastewater Connection Application

Use this link if you are a property owner and would like a duplicate bill sent to someone else.
 Authorization for Duplicate Bill 

If you are a new owner of a property that is already connected to water and/or sewer, please call the office, 603-447-5470, to inform us of your name, mailing address, and phone number.

Use this link to apply for a job
Job Application